The page you are attempting to access is reserved for Filson members as a benefit of membership. If you are a member, please log in below.
If you would like to access The Filson’s extensive online materials, audio podcasts, etc. for your research or enjoyment, consider becoming an eMember.
By Becoming a Member, You Can Make a Difference.
Because we receive no government support for operations, your membership is critical in our efforts to maintain the high level of service we provide to our patrons, researchers, and the community. Your membership directly helps to fulfill our mission of identifying important historical artifacts, acquiring them, and preserving them for the education of future generations.
BECOME A MEMBER
- The Ohio Valley History, a peer-reviewed academic journal of national repute begun in 2001 and published quarterly.
- The Filson Club History Quarterly, published by The Filson from 1926-2001.
- The Filson News Magazine, published quarterly with news and information relevant to The Filson members.
- Online podcasts of lectures and events, including Pulitzer Prize winning authors.
- Online research tools, catalogues, collections.