The following architectural collections are now available for research:
Kolbrook, Joseph H., 1891-1976. Architectural drawings, 1923-1976. 1,676 sheets; 22 folders and 2 rolls. (opening image taken from the Kolbrook collection; image depicts summer cottage of Dr. and Mrs. WR Pettigrew)
Hutchings, E. T., 1886-1958. Julius Ellis residential architecture drawings, 1923. 5 sheets.
Bradford Mills. Architecture drawings, ca. 1898-1924 (bulk: 1924). 63 sheets + 1 folder.Four collections related to the design, construction and renovation of The Filson both at 3rd and Breckenridge Streets, including pre-Filson Ferguson Mansion blueprints:
Dodd, William, 1862-1930 and Arthur Cobb. Edwin H. Ferguson residence architectural drawings, 1902. 53 sheets.
Hutchings, E. T. The Filson Club architectural drawings, 1928, 1931, n.d. 8 sheets.
Grossman, Chapman, and Kingsley Architects, Inc. The Filson Club architectural drawings, 1984. 87 sheets.
Bell, Susan. The Filson Club architectural drawings, 1985-1986. 15 sheets.
Religious architecture makes up a large portion of The Filson's architectural collections:
Dodd, William, 1862-1930. Fourth Avenue Methodist Episcopal Church architectural drawings, 1900. 5 sheets.
Melillo, Larry P. Church of the Epiphany architecture drawings, 1973. 1 roll (10 sheets).