Businesses and organizations can support the Filson and its mission by making an annual gift and becoming Filson Partners. Partnership combines the benefits of membership with additional privileges designed to meet the needs of Filson Partners.
Partnerships are available at three levels, York ($2,500), Marshall ($5,000), and Brandeis ($7,500)
In recognition of their commitment to history education, our corporate and foundation partners receive a wide range of benefits, including:
- Prominent recognition as a Partner throughout the year in print and online
- Research assistance for Partner projects
- Fifty percent (50%) discount on Filson memberships for Partner employees
- Guest passes for Filson exhibits and events
- Annual use of a single Filson event space, subject to rental policies
- Annual use of the entire Filson Campus, subject to rental policies (Marshall level)
- Opportunity to name a Filson program in honor of a person or organization (Brandeis level)
Benefit packages also can be tailored to meet your organization's specific needs.
If you are interested in partnering with the Filson, please contact Manager of Development and Membership, Brenna Cundiff, via email or by phone at 502-634-7108.