The most convenient way to support The Filson is by becoming a History Sustainer. History Sustainers are a unique group of supporters who make automatic, monthly donations to The Filson's Annual Fund. This consistent, reliable income stream allows The Filson to focus more resources on fulfilling our mission to collect, preserve, and share Ohio Valley history.
Why should you become a History Sustainer?
- You provide ongoing support to help collect, preserve, and share the remarkable history of Kentucky and the Ohio Valley.
- Your monthly donations enable you to make a larger impact than you initially thought possible.
- Your monthly donation is automatic, safe, and effective.
- It is environmentally friendly! You will not receive as many fundraising requests, and you will receive one tax receipt in January for the total donation amount received in the preceding year.
- You will receive special recognition on our website and in The Filson magazine.
- Signing up is easy!
How does the History Sustainers program work?
You decide on a monthly gift amount ($10 minimum). You then authorize your credit card company to send your donation to The Filson each month by clicking the red button above or this link: Become a History Sustainer today!
What if I want to change or cancel my monthly gift plan?
You are in complete control of your monthly gift plan. If you decide to cancel or change the amount you give, you can do so at anytime. Simply call Laura Kerr, Director of Membership and Annual Giving, at (502) 634-7108 or send an email to email@example.com and let us know your wishes.
The Filson Thanks Our History Sustainers
Melissa T. Barrett
James R. Hicks
Joseph M. Shirrell