Businesses and organizations can support The Filson and its mission by making an annual gift and becoming Filson Partners. Partnership combines the benefits of membership with additional privileges designed to meet the needs of Filson Partners.
Partnerships are available at three levels, York ($2,500), Marshall ($5,000), and Brandeis ($7,500)
In recognition of their commitment to history education, our corporate and foundation partners receive a wide range of benefits, including:
- Prominent recognition as a Partner throughout the year in print and online
- Preferred research services for a Partner project or activity
- Use of a hall or meeting room for a meeting or event
- Complimentary Boone Level memberships for employees or households of your choice
- Free or reduced guest admissions to Filson events
Benefit packages also can be tailored to meet your organization's specific needs.
If you are interested in partnering with The Filson, please contact Director of Development and Membership, Laura Kerr Wiley, via email or by phone at 502-635-5083.